Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project: Kitchen Menu

I owe some credit for this idea to my friend, Amanda Reid.

This little project is a HUGE help in planning weekly meals! And when we plan meals ahead, we also eat out less! This helps our finances AND our waistlines. :)


This is a simple project. I used:
one 8x10 frame
scrapbooking paper(I used 2 different sheets to create the top/bottom border and the solid middle)
letter stickers (or you can use a pen or marker and write them in)
dry erase markers

Just cut the papers to fit the 8x10 size (most scrapbooking paper comes in a square shape). Arrange the letter stickers onto the paper how you want to display the days of the week. Insert the paper into the frame; hang on the wall in your kitchen. Use the dry-erase markers on the glass (wipes off easily!) to write in each day's dinner plans.

Voila! Super-easy, fashionable weekly meal planner!

And another bonus? Now no one needs to ask what's for dinner. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! I've seen ideas like this floating around Pinterest, but yours is my favorite design, by far! I write my meal plan on a white board every week and Daniel still asks me what's for dinner. Lol! I hope that part works better for you!

    ReplyDelete