Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trying New Things

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry about that.

Sometimes life throws you a curveball, and that's hard enough to deal with, without having a blog to worry about. :) But hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things.

I'm a person of many and varied interests. One new thing I've decided to try is selling collectibles.

Of course, I had to choose an area of focus, so I chose Domo! He's quite popular right now, and I lucked out recently finding some clearance-priced Domos.  So I'm attempting to sell them at fair prices--more than what I paid, less than retail price (depending on the particular outlet).

Interested in Domo? I have postings on ebay and Craigslist! I'm selling (at the moment) a couple of plushes and some tiny Domo figures that are pretty rare! I lucked out finding those!

Know someone who is interested in Domo? Please refer them to me! :) I'm not sure how this will all pan out, it's just an experiment, but I thought it'd be fun to try!

In other news, I'm FINALLY nearing the end of my spring apartment cleaning/organizing.  The place is looking much better and feeling more cozy.

In my next post, I'll introduce you to our newest family member!

1 comment:

  1. I had never even heard of Domo until recently! And I can't wait to hear about the dog!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete