Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daisy

Jason, Peanut and I have added a new member to our family!

Meet Daisy!

...She's currently driving me bonkers, but she's certainly brought more laughter into our home.  Poor Peanut is just glad when she has a moment without a dog in her face!  But they're adjusting.  I don't think Daisy had ever seen a cat before Peanut, and she seems to wonder, why won't this thing play with me?!

Daisy is a 6 month old Corgi.  She came to us fully trained, which is awesome. :)  It's definitely a challenge having a dog in an apartment--having to take her outside every few hours, take her on walks, etc.  We aren't used to having to do all that for a pet! Neither of us has had a dog in quite some time.

Still, we're enjoying her, and she seems content.

So if anyone has dogs and needs a playdate, let me know! Daisy would be thrilled to have another dog to rough around with!


2 comments:

  1. Ahh! She's so CUTE! I don't know how you and Jason balance your schedules so that someone is always there to let her out, but I'm so glad you do! What a fun little one to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the only way that works right now is because I haven't been working the past 2 weeks. When I AM working, she'll have to tough it out longer, but she should be fine. If we start to have any issues I'll figure something out but most of the time she shouldn't be left for too long.

    ReplyDelete